Pendragon and Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Army Threads

Go down

Secret Army Threads Empty Secret Army Threads

Post  Admin Rexyggor Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:27 am

The Secret Army thread will be the place where you can gain trritory points to roll "Turning POint" or "Ravinia Conquest" Dice.

If you are to reply to any topic, you have the choice to add a dice roll. In each territory, there will be a topic for dice rolls. Please post where you are before and after the dice roll, to prevent confusion. You will start by rolling your "territorial dice". You must play these dice before you can play "turning point" or "ravinia conquest" dice.

Territorial Dice- These dice will have various things on them. The dice will have negatives and positives. Your job is to get to positive 25 for the turning point. 40 for the Ravinia conquest.

Positives will have weapons, friends, and bases. Weapons are worth + 3. Friends are + 1 per person. You can find anywhere from 1 to 13 people on one roll. Bases are worth + 10.
Negatives can be spies, destruction, or TOTAL ANNIHILATION! Spies are worth -2. Destruction will be worth -6. and TOTAL ANNIHILATION will force you to lose all your points and have to start over. (Very Rare)
When you get to the desired number, you can roll the "turning point" dice or the "ravinia conquest" dice. You yourself must get two out of three results: Pass or Fail.
If you are a traveler, Pass will mean that you saved the territory.
If you are an Org. member, Pass will mean that you succeeded in your conquest for the territory.

You can role the dice depending on how many people are on the territory on your side.
If there is:
1 traveler: 4 dice rolls a day
2-3 travelers: 2 dice rolls a day
4 or more travelers: 1 dice roll a day
Even if someone is on the territory and not playing, you yourself cannot post more than the maximum amount of rolls.

Example: If you roll all 4 at once and the pictures shown are
WEAPONS + 3
TOTAL ANNIHILATION!
SPIES -2
FRIENDS + 9
This means you got three points. Then you had none. You lost two, but that just means you're still at zero. And you gained 9 points. At the end of the day, you gained 9 points.

***EACH TIME YOU USE THE "TURNING POINT" OR "RAVINIA CONQUEST" DICE, YOU MUST GAIN THE PROPER AMOUNT OF POINTS WITH THE "TERRITORIAL" DICE AGAIN.***

Example: I get 25 points before the turning point. I roll the "turning Point" dice and receive a "Pass"
I now have to get 25 more points before rolling the "turning point" dice.

Turning Point and Ravinia Conquest Dice
A traveler must roll the Turning point dice at least 2 times. You must get a majority of 2 out of 3.
I am Bobby. I roll the turning point dice. I receive a "Fail". Which means the territory is one step closer to failure on the traveler's side.
My opponent rolls the turning point dice, and they receive a "pass". They still have to get another "pass".
I get my points again and roll the turning point dice again. I receive a Fail. This will close the thread temproarily. Knowing that the travelers lost the turning point, the opposing side will receive a bonus which i will decide. It will not always be the same.

Admin Rexyggor
Admin

https://pendragonorganizan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum