Pendragon and Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Rules

Go down

Story Rules Empty Story Rules

Post  Admin Rexyggor Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:12 am

Ok so from the Prologue, you probably saw that Xemnas went to another territory. Well, what's supposed to happen at the beginning is that a meeting will be held at Solara and Castle Oblivion. each will talk about halla, who's trying to rule over it, and what the plan of attack is. (which will be that a member go to each territory and stop the otpposing side).

As said from the character rules:
All territories must go through a turning point. It does not have to be the same one from the book. After the turning point is decided, then the territory will be locked. It is up to you to go to the flume and say you left the territory and are heading to a different one to help a fellow member. No posts on other territories will count until you say that you are going to another territory. I will be sure of that!

It is up to the traveler and the Org. member to see when the topic is unlocked.
Once it is unlocked, the goal of the Organization member to create Ravinia and have it flourish.
If it flourishes, then the topic will be locked. If the territory is thrown into "eternal bliss", the subject will be locked.

As I am the "People of Halla", I will write an Epilogue for each territory depending on what happens. After the territories are locked again, the traveler and Org. Member may go to another territory just like before. But if your territory is open, I expect you to be there.

Here's where we determine the direction of a territory.
You can gain points by going around the territory, or you can gain points by the "secret army" thread on each territory. See other threads formore info.

The Point System
While on a territory, you must get a certain number of points before being able to role the "turning point" dice or the "ravinia conquest" dice.
Before a turning point, you must collect 25 points.
Before a ravinia conquest, you must collect 40 points.
When another person comes onto the territory, and is on your side, the number of points to be collected raises by 5.
You may earn points in the "Secret Army" thread, or going around the territory and completing certain tasks.

Admin Rexyggor
Admin

https://pendragonorganizan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down